Saturday, January 19, 2013

part of my birthday presents.

  1: white bra with roses. 2+3: new foundation from my fav makeup brand (VICHY).
after a very fun day with my family, i got a small birthday gifts from the family and tomorrow i'm going to get more  because i'm going to celebrate with my friends. now, i'm very tired and i have to clean my room so i'm not going to write a lot,i just want so wish myself: happiness, love, health, and especially successful in everything i want to do.
p.s. thank you so much for all your lovely comments, i appreciate it!

6 comments:

  1. The bra is adorable! Nice post, thank you for share!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. מזל טוב מתוקה!
    תתחדשי על המתנות. אני מה על החזיה המהממת!!
    אני מאחלת לך את כל מה שאיחלת לעצמך!
    :-)נשיקות ילדה גדולה

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a lovely bra! wish you lots of fun celebrating tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥