Monday, March 25, 2013

i love my boyfriend...jeans!

t-shirt: zara / boyfriend jeans: mango / shoes: zara / bag: pull&bear
Happy monday guys!. today i'm writing a quick post and i'm leaving you with some photos of my outfit today. in morning i found at home a very cool and old boyfriend jeans and of course i didn't remember if it's mine or my mom's and yes, it was a little bit big on me so i put on a belt but i don't know,i love how it looks on me and the way i combined all together still if it's quite big!.


4 comments:

  1. They look so comfortable and yet they're very stylish. I need to get me a pair. Cute blog by the way!

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and yes, they very comfortable and stylish!

      Delete
  2. They look so good on you but I do not think I could pull these off!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much kelly!, nice to hear this from you!♥

      Delete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥