Saturday, May 11, 2013

FLASHBACK: family trip at the zoo.

 Today i looked at the photos that i didn't showed you yet and i found these shots from the last september when i and my family went for a fun trip at the zoo and as you can see i had a really good time there. i took all these shots and i thought it would be nice to show you them!, i have a lot of more photos but then i realized that it would be too long post so i chose for you the best photos in my opinion and i hope you enjoyed it.
so that's it!, photos saying more then words right?.

8 comments:

  1. היי ליאן, ביקרת בישראל בספטמבר??
    זה נראה כמו גן החיות ברמת גן...
    אם זה בישראל, הייתי ממש שמחה לראות עוד תמונות מהביקור שלך אצלנו :-)
    סופ"ש מקסים,
    ורד
    Vered'Style fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. כן,באנו לשבועיים לבקר את המשפחה והיה לי נורא כייף! ואולי בהמשך אני באמת אפרסם עוד תמונות.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you steff! so much fun to hear this! ♥

      Delete
  3. I love peacocks, the colours are beautiful! I hope you're having a lovely weekend, Lian xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sophie! I also really like the colors and yes, I had a great weekend! ♥

      Delete
  4. Aww cute penguins and that monkey sitting on that line is so funny!
    Lovely post :)
    Yinyin xx
    Yinyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥