Thursday, May 16, 2013

16/05/2013

Here are some random photos from yesterday. this morning i spent most of the time at the sport park we have quite close to my house and i had a really fun time there!, i went to there only because of yesterday afternoon we ate a very delicious food at restaurant and of course i ate a little bit too much,i felt very bad with my body so i decided to have a workout this morning. 
anyway, maybe soon i'm going with my mom and my sister for some shopping at mall (i'll tell you if i found something in the next post!).

8 comments:

  1. lovely pictures, love skittles. i wish it would stop raining here so i can start to work on my bikini body, haha. lots of fun at the mall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you steffy! ♥,it stil raining? it sounds really weird to me and I'm sure you have a perfect bikini body dear!. have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks and I agree with you! ♥

      Delete
  3. gorgeous flowers! i hope you find lots of lovely clothes at the mall - have a lovely weekend xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sophie dear! I'm glad you liked the photos and yes,I bought a few things at the mall and i'll show it soon! have a great week! ♥

      Delete
  4. Great photos! Love the way you've framed the flowers at the top :)
    Yinyin xx
    Yinyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! nice to know you liked the photos!

      Delete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥