Monday, July 8, 2013

I AM WHAT I AM

t-shirt: zara / shorts: zara / espadrilles: news / bag: h&m
Hey!, Today i'm leaving you with some outfit photos from yesterday's photoshoot, i went for a new location because i looked for a long time for this type of dirty old location for my shots and finally found it quite close to my house, these last days i had such a good and fun time and i'm taking much more photos then normally days so i'm completely sure you can see that i'm updating here almost every day and i have more motivation for blogging so i guess this summer makes a good work to my blog.
well, lets talk about the outfit, if you following my blog for a while you already know that i'm a huge fan of simple clean outfits and especially in summer, i think that sometimes less is more and you don't really need to add some big statement accessories and the secret for simple chic is one of your cool t-shirt or blouse and it makes to work so this is what i did here in this specific ourfit.

2 comments:

  1. Love this simple look, the shorts are lovely
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥