Tuesday, August 13, 2013

NEW HAIR

After a long time that i didn't update here i'm showing you these pics from today of my new haircut i did last sunday at my hairdresser,i want a little bit to change my look because my hair was long too much. 
in these pics i'm wearing one of my new bikini tops in black that i showed you already here and simple denim shorts.
anyway, in the last days i'm quite busy because my cousins came from NJ and i'm not at home much as usual so i hope that tomorrow i'm going to show you a few random pics from the last days and the new stuff i bought.
keep on smiling and have a great day!, bye.

2 comments:

  1. The last picture is just so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, thank you so much steffy!, nice to know it!♥

      Delete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥