Monday, September 16, 2013

back to basics

I wore this outfit last saturday when i went for a bicycle trip with the family at the street, i decided to wear something basic, comfy and short because of the warm summery weather and it was so much fun because for a long time i didn't have a ride on my bike. anyway, this week we have more holiday and i will have a few days free,i'm so happy about it and finally i'm going to update the blog a little bit more as normally.
now, have a great new week!

6 comments:

  1. It's the first time I come into your blog, I like it very much!I follow you now on GFC, if you like my blog follow me back, it'd be a pleasure for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, thank you so much milly dear!♥ nice to read this!

      Delete
  2. I like this simple look! I'm big on basics. Gotta start from basics to build a great outfit =)

    www.TheRosettePortrait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hannah!♥ basic is the key for great outfits!

      Delete
  3. I love the booties!
    I've been looking for the perfect booties but I can't seem to find one.
    :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you wrote this comment on the wrong post but not matter, thank you so much dear!♥,and don't worry, you will find the perfect pair for you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥