Friday, September 13, 2013

COOL AND EASY

shirt: h&m \ shorts: zara \ shoes: converse 
During these days i had a lot of thing to do and i didn't really had the free time to realx and today finally i found some time  beacuse it's weekend. anyway, let's talk about this outfit you see in these pics, i wore this outfit this morning when i went for a little walk at the town and my sister took a few photos of me, as you already know i'm a huge fan of this type of simple chic outfits, it's so easy to combine and you immediately have a cool and chic outfit. now you guys, have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Cool and chic outfit , right!! I love the shirt! New post on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I love your shirt!
    Thank you for visiting my blog!
    Following you now, maybe you could do the same :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mitzee♥! i'm glad you liked this outfit and no problem dear,i'm following you too.

      Delete
  3. Really nice outfit! I ♥ that top.

    X, Fashialies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear!♥,i'm glad you like.

      Delete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥