Friday, October 25, 2013

colors of autumn

Happy friday guys!, today i'm showing you some photos of the outfit i wore a few days ago, it was a cloudy chilly day and i wore scarf for the first time this fall,this scarf is one of my favorites because of the amazing ethnic print and the colors on. 
i'm really enjoying these days of fall because of all these beautiful golden autumn leaves we have quite close to our house, it looks so a magical and lovely and as you can see we took these photos there.
anyway, i'd like to know what do you think about this outfit,like it or not?

have a great weekend and keep on smiling!

14 comments:

  1. cute look. very comfy and chilled. this years autumn is so beautiful and the suns been shining lately a lot which is very lovely. the quality of your photos is getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really cute and pretty outfit, the scarf is really pretty. Btw yyour shoes are cuteand looks really comfy.
    xx

    Please Join to my Giveaway for win a 32 Color Cream Eyeshadow Palette! Open Internationally~

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look honey, i really love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute scarf with those lovely fall colours.
    Have a great weekend
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scarf,nice outfit! I'm following your blog :)
    Check out mine
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scarf but my favourite thing is the Casio your wearing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics... I love your scarf!!!!
    Wish you a lovely weekend my dear Lian!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! This scarf is amazing 0.0!!!! i follow you :D
    *Anna* http://my-secrets-of-fashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning! Great outfit
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know
    Have a nice weekend

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics.

    xx

    http://www.modayotrospecados.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That scarf is beautiful - really love the pattern!

    By the way, I'm following you now of GFC and Bloglovin. I look forward to reading your posts :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :)
    And i really like yor outfit, the scarf is so nice.

    Have a nice day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice casual outfit! I like your printed scarf :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for a comment!♥